Just a quick note to say that my computer isn't working. I don't know if it is worth fixing or if I should get a new one. In the meantime I am grabbing computer time on other's when I get a chance.
We had a great weekend at the home school convention. I will try to blog about it later.
I miss my blogger friends!
2 comments:
Hi Kimberly! It seems like everyone is having issues with computers these days. We were supposed to use our laptop at the convention, but just a day before the guys were to leave it died. They took it in and the computer expert said there's absolutely nothing on it -- no programs, information or anything. So, it will be back to square one. Hope you enjoyed the convention. I was home doing chores!
Hi Kim! Sorry to hear about your computer problems. I used to be a technology teacher, and I always said when they're good, they're really good; but when they're bad, they're awful!
I've been very sporadic in my blogging lately - both in writing and reading - so I've been playing catch-up lately. I've spent the last few minutes reading your most recent posts. Glad to hear school is going well for you and things are warming up a little! :)
Hope your computer issues are resolved soon, but in the meantime I hope you're using that extra time to love on that precious family! :) Blessings to you!
Post a Comment