My baby is twenty-two. He was the baby of the family until he was almost twelve. We celebrated Brandon's birthday on Sabbath. I made his favorite meal of knipfle.
Tim got him a new mailbox.
Tim got him a new mailbox.
Leah made him a nice card and painted a ceramic airplane for him.
He always did like to savor the gift opening experience.
Tim also got him a 4 1/2 inch grinder. Brandon is planning to make a go-cart out of the old 4-wheeler.
He liked the card I gave him,
as well as his new down winter coat.
At least I think he does.
Brandon brought his XBox along with the Connex.
He needed a new bomber hat as he still has the one we got when he was about 12. The clasp was broken. After I looked in vain for new clasps Tim just bought him a new hat.
I guess he was happy with his gifts
and his Pineapple Yummy Cake.
We enjoyed our day with him.
2 comments:
Hi Kimberly,
Thanks for sharing these special pictures of your handsome young man. I loved the coat picture! It looks like an awesome coat so he must have been teasing his mother. ;)
Happy Sabbath, dear Kimberly!
Dawn
What fun pictures! In a few of the photos of Brandon, he really reminded me of Andrew. :) Must be the beard!
Hope you're having a great week---enjoying the woodpeckers and all. :)
Love,
Cora
Post a Comment