Last night at our church we had a 50's Fun Night and fun it was. Here I am with my two lovely daughters. I was happy to be loaned an actual poodle skirt from the 50's. It was fun to dress up and see the outfits that everyone came up with.
My Daniel looked very cool.
We had a decorated gift bag contest. These are just some of the bags entered. More showed up after I had taken the picture. Leah's bag is the green one with the stars and flowers, Daniel painted a red chicken coop and some trees on his, my bag is the tiger bag. I did win third place which was a $20 gift certificate from Pizza Hut.
This barn bag is Whitney's. I thought she would have won. I loved the little horse and cow peeking out of the barn door.
Whitney did win best dressed. The young lady beside her won second place for best dressed.
I should have worn my white roller skates. I could have been the waitress.
We also had a hula hoop contest, a best bar contest, and a bubble gum blowing contest. How good it was to get together, laugh hard, and enjoy a fun filled night.
3 comments:
We all LOVED these pictures, Kimberly!!!! Dressing up is so fun... We always enjoy Prairie Days for that same reason. :) Last year and this year, they have a "Guess who" game going on, where anyone can dress like anybody from history and everyone else has to try and guess who they are. So fun! I wish we could have come over and shared in your fun night, but, as you know, that's when our district convention got rescheduled to and we went to that. Thanks for sharing pictures though! You all look so great---and surprisingly different. :) Fun!
You look super cute, Kimberly! What a fun theme!
Hi Kimberly,
I agree with Cora that this was a GREAT post although it made me lonesome for Alfred.
YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! You look like Whitney's SISTER. I am so happy for you to have lost so much weight and am looking forward to joining you in skinnyville someday! Tim must be sooo proud of his lovely, young wife!
Your friend,
Dawn
Post a Comment