Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sunrise

Yesterday morning while I was out I got to watch the sun rise.  As it was so beautiful I went in for my camera and took a picture of it.



We are still snowed in here.  The plow has not come through to clean our roads.  Tim was able to get home Tuesday morning though he got stuck on our road.  It took him an hour to shovel himself out.  Since it blew the path shut again he can't get to town.  He had to take a sick day last night.  I'm hoping that the road will get cleared this morning as I have two appointments in town this afternoon.  And I am getting low on supplies.

School is going well.  I best get my students ready to start the day.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is a beautiful picture. It is an act of worship to sit and watch the sun rise. How can it not fill your heart with praise!