One night Daniel and Leah decided to do the wheel barrow.
Ellyanna is resting on her memory foam bed in front of the fire. If I were an animal I would want to be one of our dogs!
Daniel did this project for science. He learned the parts of a fish, one of the creatures created on the 5th day.
Leah had fun classifying rocks. First she classified by color, then by size. It was a good thing I had a bag of rocks in my drawer as we surely wouldn't be able to look for any outside.
Elly is getting some sun.
Since the wind went down a bit I decided to walk out and see how bad it really is out there.
Here's the road going south,
North...which doesn't look too bad but I'm pretty sure it is horrible about 1 mile down the road by the creek going up the hill,
East,
and west.
Of course Elly was happy to go with me. On the way back she spotted Mario, the cat by the tree.
They have a love/hate relationship.
It seems this winter is a blur of storms one right after another. It is hard at times not to get discouraged especially when I have to cancel appointments and don't know when I should reschedule them as we don't know from day to day if we will get out of here. And it's hard for Tim as he hates to not get to town for work. As bad as the winter is he has only missed two days.
Right now Tim is trying to shovel the snow away from the Quonset doors so he can get them open, get out the tractor, and start moving snow. Hopefully he will get the road open in one direction so he can get to town. A plus would be that the children and I will get out to get some groceries. Of course we have plenty to eat but some fresh fruit and veggies would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment