Most of these pictures were taken last Sabbath the 18th, Leah's birthday party. They got a little mixed up when I put them on here.
Baby is 6!
Whitney got a kayak for helping get the estate sale ready. It worked good on the slough.
Brandon tried it, too.
Leah and Annabella, her My Twinn Doll she got from GrandDad.
These two pictures were taken previous to Sabbath, one of the many rainy days we have had here. There was so much water it had a hard time soaking into the saturated ground.
Elly is enjoying a sunny day.
Back to Leah's birthday...and Brandon being strange... and Leah looking like she just wants to get away.
I'm so glad my Aunt LaVerne could be here. She looks lovely as usual.
Two of my honeys...
Leah said her My Twinn Doll was her favorite gift. They do have the same smile.
What a wonderful treasure Leah has been. It was neat that this year her birthday fell on Father's Day just like the year she was born. Tim sure couldn't have had a better Father's Day gift.
3 comments:
Oh Kimberly,
I remember when we prayed for a girl for you. It seems like yesterday to me and here she is 6 years old already. WHAT A BLESSING FROM GOD SHE IS! I am so very happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your blog as I love to see your beautiful face AND all of your honeys. :)
Happy Sabbath dear friend!
Dawn
I hope the comment button works.
Leah is cute as a button with those braids! Six is the most magical year. I look forward to seeing it through her mother's eyes.
Post a Comment