This past weekend found us camping again. This time at the beautiful Wylie Park Campground . I forgot about taking pictures and don't have many though we did enjoy many things in and around the park. The above picture is of me on Saturday evening enjoying my comfy reclining camp chair that I got at Sam's Club. While I enjoy mine Tim is usually right beside me enjoying his. As I frequently say whenever I camp, "This is the life!"
Though it was hot and humid we didn't mind. During the hottest part of each day we sat in the shade. At night we slept in a nice air conditioned camper. We enjoyed the many bike rides on the paved bike paths. We drove through the free zoo and to Storybook Land which is also free using our bikes to do that as it is all right in the park. After sundown Saturday night found us on the Go Carts racing around the track. It sure was slippery, must have been the humidity, and found several spinning around though Daniel and I didn't.
We also swam in the lake on Sabbath. Friday afternoon found us at the local water park . That was refreshing. It was a fun weekend.
Daniel is being goofy.
Another week has gone by quickly it seems. I love the summer weather appreciating it as winter is fast approaching. As we went outside to view the stars in the sky last night I saw the moon just above the western horizon. I always find a bright moon a beautiful sight and couldn't resist taking a picture of it though it doesn't do it justice. I am so thankful to live on our little farm in such a beautiful land.
No comments:
Post a Comment