I didn't check the temperature but it felt pretty warm out there with the sun shining. We were out in our sweatshirts and were not cold at all. Pretty nice for January 4th. I saw on last night's news that it was 55 degrees in Bismarck yesterday.
It felt good to sit outside in the sunshine.
The snow is melting.
We had a good day in Fargo yesterday. Daniel had his last vision therapy session with Dr. Agnes. Next week he will have his exit appointment and we should be done. It is freeing to not have to do home therapy. Daniel and I kept forgetting today that we didn't have to do it. WHOO-HOO!!
We are not doing school this week as I have been organizing the basement school room. I have almost everything moved down here except for my desk and my big shelving unit as I can't do that alone or with a 10 year old's help. Once I get it done I will take a picture of it.
The basement family room is almost put together. When we were in Fargo we picked up the new couch for the living room. Once Tim has some time we will move the old sofa down and put the new on in the living room.
Of course there is still a lot of work to do but it is coming together. On any free time he has Tim has been working in the dining room. He and our son-in-law, Ryan took all the plaster off the ceiling on Saturday night while Whitney helped me move books and shelves downstairs as well as put together two shelving units for all the books I used to have in the back entry.
Since we have had some water damage in the dining room ceiling from our upstairs bathroom Tim also took off part of one wall so he could get at the sewer and water pipes. Before we put things back together he will have new ones put in. We want to do all we can now to help not have the water problem down the road. Hopefully the plumber can get here this week.
I am looking forward to painting in the dining and living rooms and getting them back for use.
1 comment:
Post a Comment