...this is my view from my patio door. The birds are almost always eating, drinking, or bathing, with the chickens cleaning up any spills.
Since the remodel I have been searching for wall art. Most I have found have not been my style. Finally I thought about using some existing frames I had that I no longer used as I didn't like the pictures in them. I went through some of my pictures I had taken and found many that I liked. The above picture was taken along the Little Missouri River by Medora.
This is one I took along the Oregon Coast last year. Both these prints are 16x20 that I ordered from Walmart.com.
This is another picture I took at the same place with Tim and the children looking into a tide pool.
Here is the mirror we got for our new bathroom.
In reality this picture isn't that dark. I have this in my kitchen, it's another 16x20 picture, taken on the path to Glass Beach in Fort Bragg, CA.
This 16x20 print that I hung in my basement stairway was taken by the Grand Canyon.
I like looking at the pictures everyday and being reminded of the great times we had at these various places.
If you are looking for some new artwork for your walls, don't want to pay much, and can use some existing frames you have I highly recommend Walmart.com. It is easy to make albums and order your prints. I now order all my prints that way as it is so convenient and inexpensive and the quality is good.
1 comment:
I LOVE that idea! I wonder why more people haven't thought of that? I plan to decorate that way one day, when I have my own home. :)
Post a Comment