As I had said in an earlier post our daughter and her husband just celebrated their first wedding anniversary on March 15th. In memory of that great occasion in our lives I wanted to put some pictures up here of that day.This first picture is of Ryan's brother, Mike and Whitney's brother, Dustin who were ushers and candle lighters at the wedding. Here they are going up to light the candelabras.
My handsome son escorting me up front.
As mothers of the bride and groom, Janice and I each carried a lit candle that we each used to light Whitney and Ryan's two candles in front symbolizing the life we as mothers gave to Whitney and Ryan. Those two lives now are one.
My little beauty, Leah, loved being the flower girl.
Dad was a little eager trying to get ahead of the wedding party. Looks like he is saying, "Come on. It's time to go."
This is Alecia, Whitney's cousin.
Whitney's "man of honor", her brother and best friend, Brandon who really was thrilled to be just that.
This is the Maid of Honor, Janelle, Whitney's good friend.Dustin and Mike rolling out the white carpet.
Notice Dustin laughing in the back. Leah only threw about 3 flower petals one at a time. And she took a really long time to do it. I guess we didn't instruct her well enough.
Daniel was the ring bearer but he just couldn't walk up in front of all those people so we let him go in with the groom's men.
Daniel was the ring bearer but he just couldn't walk up in front of all those people so we let him go in with the groom's men.Oh, it was hard for Dad to give his girl away!
Dum, dum, du, dum...here comes the bride!

Whitney was shaking so bad Tim had to hold her up.

Leah was so tired! It had been a crazy few days with no naps. Finally she just sat down and started to fall asleep. I could see her swaying. So our friend, Dave, who was taking videos, went up and got her. She did fall asleep in my arms and missed most of the wedding.

Whitney was shaking so bad Tim had to hold her up.

Leah was so tired! It had been a crazy few days with no naps. Finally she just sat down and started to fall asleep. I could see her swaying. So our friend, Dave, who was taking videos, went up and got her. She did fall asleep in my arms and missed most of the wedding.














2 comments:
What a nice post--and what a nice cake! :)
I still think my favorite picture is the one of Whitney peeking in the door, awaiting the big moment! :) Thanks for sharing all of this...
It sounds like you had a really nice time at the convention again this year. We were really sorry to miss it, and it's hard to realize that it's over with already! I'm glad you were able to attend!
I like that picture, too. It was unplanned. I'm glad the photographer caught it. It was great that the photographer had her helper with her. It was actually the helper that got that shot.
Post a Comment