Here are some busy bees getting the food set out. Aunt Deloris is putting out some yummy bars.
Terri and Jody are having a good discussion.
Here's a picture of the second cousins who were at the party. Aren't they a good looking group? It's so nice that they all enjoy their time together as much as we first cousins do.
From left to right...Cindy, Shelly, Angie, LaVerne, and Jody...
The first cousins who were at the party...
LaVerne with her 5 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild.
It truly was a good time. I wish that I would have thought to get a picture of the cake and all the food. Angie had ordered the cake. It was decorated with pretty flowers that matched the flowers on the tables. Jody made some delicious BBQs and LaVerne's famous potato salad. Cindy made some turkeys, plain and smoked, that was sliced for sandwiches. She also made some vegie trays with her delicious spinach dip and a pasta salad. There were chips, baked beans, fruit, and bars. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. My only regret is that it is over!
1 comment:
Dear Kimberly,
How wonderful it must have been for you to be with so many that you love!
I'm glad that we just finished eating or you would have made me REALLY hungry. :)
LaVerne is such a special lady--HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LAVERNE!
Dawn
Post a Comment