Monday, June 7, 2010

House of Mourning

Just a quick note to let you know what is going on here.  On Sabbath Tim's mom died.  She had been living in the nursing home for almost 2 years and lived at assisted living the year before that. 

Joan's nurse called Sabbath morning around 7:30 and said that she wasn't doing well.  She was running a fever, having trouble breathing, and looked ashen.  Tim got ready to leave immediately.  By the time they got Joan to ER she had already died. 

We don't know what caused her death.  Other than the Lewi-Body Disease she hadn't been ill.  Though we are relieved she is no longer suffering it is hard to see her go.

Like Brandon said, "Rest in peace, Grandma."  We love you.

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I just said a prayer for you all as you have all this to deal with now.

May God comfort you and Tim and your children greatly in these coming days. I know now what it's like to loose a Grandma and can sympathize with you truly...

Hugs and prayers,
Cora