Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ahhh! Sabbath rest!! Yesterday was a busy day. Brandon and I had to be up at town by 8:00. Of course my young men aren't always the earliest risers!! So we had to make a flying trip to town and were 5 minutes late. Whitney came over to stay with the little ones as they were still sleeping. I was happy I wouldn't have to wake Leah as she is still getting over a cold.

Leah was hospitalized with pneumonia back in December so any new illness can be kind of scarey for me. On Monday Leah had a fever after her nap that went away when I gave her Motrin. Tuesday she woke up after her nap with a fever again. She wasn't lethargic or looking like she did in December but I was watching it. I thought if she had a fever on Wednesday I would have to call the doctor. But she didn't and I didn't. She does have some congestion now but she is running around normally and being an active 4 year old. Thank God for that!

We will be heading to church in a few minutes. Tim is M.C. for the worship service. We have potluck after that. Then our family is in charge of the afternoon program. I asked several people to participate but found alot will be gone this weekend. It will most likely be a short program.

Tim invited the Listul family and Shirley to come over after church. We will have supper later and maybe a bon-fire in the fire pit Brandon made. I will try to remember to take some pictures and post them tomorrow.

May you all have a blessed Sabbath and take some time to rest today.

No comments: