No, he isn't dead! Since it is colder outside Mario decided he would like to be inside. He napped all day. He did go out toward evening.
Here's my little helper crumbling the parsley off the stems after I dehydrated it.
Aren't they lovely?
This morning early I thought I heard Brandon turning on his bed. As his and Daniel's room is right above ours sometimes I would hear him do that. But this morning I thought I must just be hearing things as he wasn't home and Daniel's bed doesn't make that sound.
When I let Sunny outside this morning I put my shoes under the bench. I noticed some other shoes. It took me a couple seconds to realize that they were Brandon's. Then I looked and saw his keys where he always puts them. I still didn't believe my eyes and had to look outside and see his car to really believe that he was home!
You can understand that we were a couple hours late this morning getting to school. I had a good visit with Brandon catching up with what is going on with him. The children didn't mind as they went outside and played in the little bit of snow that had fallen.
I don't think I had said anything that when Brandon got to Fargo and went to the dealership that had hired him, they didn't remember doing that. Plus they had just hired a couple people. So the last couple weeks he has been putting his resume out there and trying to find a job. So far he is jobless. So he came back to work for Gordon and Rob to earn some money as rent will be due in a few weeks. I would appreciate any prayers for him in that area. I think since he is not willing to work on Sabbath, it is hindering him finding anything. I pray that he will remain strong.
I'm going to go watch the news and see what they weather is supposed to be like the next few days.
1 comment:
Hi Kimberly,
It seems so unfair that they would hire Brandon and then "Forget" about it. I'm sure that Brandon's Sabbath convictions may have been the cause, but it would seem better that the conflict happen at the beginning than later on. The Lord knows best and I will pray that He reveals His location for Brandon.
It must be nice to have him home in the meantime. It sure looks like Daniel is enjoying having Brandon home again. :)
Dawn
Post a Comment