Well...the boys, Brandon and Daniel, found something fun to do in all this snow. Brandon gave Daniel rides on the toboggan behind the snowmobile. Later he let Daniel drive the snowmobile while he sat behind him.
I couldn't believe how cold it was out there while I was taking the video. Then I heard a tree cracking like some of it broke off. When I looked out the front window I saw a big limb hanging from my old elm tree onto my little maple we planted last summer. There's quite a bit of heavy snow on the trees. Brandon took care of the limb for me. I hope we won't loose power!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! :) I think you've had more snow than we have, as the ground has just barely been white, off and on, up until today... Now we have about 4 inches of snow on the ground and more is falling from the sky yet... And my dad said it's supposed to warm up this weekend??? Strange!
Post a Comment