Since today is Whitney's 24th birthday I thought I would celebrate it by putting up a few pictures of her throughout the years. In the above picture she is 10 months.
This next picture she is 3 years old. We lived in Bismark at the time and I had her picture taken at Penny's studio. She was wearing an old dress of mine.
Here she was starting to be that precious girl she still is. She was so responsible from an early age. In this picture she was 8.
Brandon (l-r), Whitney, and Dustin, with Sandy, Dukey, and Sassy. . . fun years.
Whitney with Alecia, and I can't remember the name of the other girl right now, holding some of the many bunnies Whitney raised and sold.
Whitney at Rocky Point in Mexico when she was 8 ... Dustin fishing in the background... We camped there for several days with my wonderful cousins and my dear mother. . . what fun.
On our trip to Arkansas we found that Laura Ingalls Wilder's home in Missouri was not far from where we were. Whitney was really into Laura Ingalls at the time so we went to see it. Whitney wore that prairie bonnet for years.
The kids with 2 of their horses. Brandon is on Tucker, Dustin's horse, and Whitney is on Misty.
Whitney on her 20th birthday
Oooops! How did this get in here. This isn't Whitney. This is me when I was 2 wearing that same sailor dress. If I would have thought of it sooner I would have put it right by Whitney's picture. The pictures don't drag very well. You can judge whether we look at all alike. . . same big eyes and blond hair anyway.
I love you, Whitney.










2 comments:
WONDERFUL POST, KIMBERLY!
I can't say if Whitney looks like you or not, but I sure think that you were a cutie back then! I LOVE that picture and I can certainly see you in it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WHITNEY! GOOD WORK, KIMBERLY!
Dawn
What a beautiful girl! :^)
I just wanted to say that I found you through the MFW Blog Roll - I always love getting to know other MFW moms. :^) I hope you can visit me, too: http://tinahollenbeck.blogspot.com/.
Post a Comment