I love almost everything about this picture...the full moon, the campfire, the beautiful scene reminding me of some of the places we have visited, the tent in the lower left corner, the different blues in the picture, the rocks and the trees, and the price was right. I don't like that there are two black bears on the upper left corner or that it looks like the full moon is rising in the west as the sun sets since that couldn't happen. A full moon rises in the east. Maybe the pink isn't a sunset. And I would have liked a darker frame to match the woodwork in our home. But the frame does match the end tables so that part is okay. When Tim saw it this morning after he got home from work he loved it. It is just so both of us. I plan to keep it. I will take the card board corners off and hang it up a little higher.
On the whole we had a good day. It stormed quite a bit while we were in Fargo. The prior two weeks I had to drive home in blinding rain so we just stuck around until the storms were finished this week. There is always plenty to do in Fargo so the time does go quickly. The children are good about tramping around in different stores with me.
We did go look at the pet store again since we visited The Children's Place and the pet shop is close by that store. Guess what they had? A Boston terrier! He was a male that looked so much like Stormy. I wasn't tempted at all as he was $600 and a male. But he was fun to look at. I think one dog is plenty for right now.
It was after 7:30 when we got home last night. By the time Daniel and I got everything into the house I was pretty poopered.
I am thankful that I am feeling better than I did when I wrote my last post. I had a Body Talk session with Dawn, Dawn's blog, on Monday and have felt much better. I have been doing BT since last winter when I won a free session though I don't always do it often enough. I have found it to be a great help in my health and well being. I am even noticing some of my vitiligo spots filling in with pigment again which just doesn't happen on its own. Since Monday's session I haven't had the racing heart palpitations. Even the children noticed that I looked better.
Daniel is awake now so I had best see to him. I will post a picture of another good find that I purchased in Fargo at Office Max in a future post. This will make library day much easier on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment