Monday, October 4, 2010

Awards?



Thank you to Beaglemamma at Training Them Up  for the One Lovely Blog Award!  Wow!  I didn't expect that.  I enjoy reading her blog as well.  She is doing MFW Adventures this year.  That was one of my favorite years of homeschooling.  I love reading about the projects they are doing there.


I am not able to take the time to properly pass this award on to others.  If you have your blog listed on my sidebar I am awarding this to you.  You are welcome to post it on your blog or not and to pass it on to other blogs you enjoy.


Thank you again for giving it to me.


Then I got another award from Tamera from Tamera's Quilts.  I love that you read and like my blog. So thank you.




If I had time I would award this to all the people's blogs on my sidebar, too.  But I have a little boy who needs help with his math right now.


I love reading your blogs.  The inspire me, make me laugh, make me cry, and just make me love getting to know you and your families.  God's blessings to you all.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great idea to just do a blanket award for all the people on your sidebar! I can't tell you how much time it took me to link to individual blogs, which is why I put the disclaimer at the end of that post about not having to pass it on. Wish I had thought of your idea first! :) Congrats!

Lisa said...

These award are well deserved Kimberly! Blessings!