We had such a great Sabbath. I've got more pictures but not much time so I will post a few now and most likely post the rest later.
Here's all the Keyes kids together again.
a happy mama and her babies
I love the moon and try to watch the different phases. It is how we are supposed to keep time according to the Creator's calendar.
The children, except for Leah, enjoyed a jump on the tramp. Ellyana was in there, too. You can see her biting Brandon in the leg on this video as she got over excited.
1 comment:
Prayed for Dustin to have a safe trip AZ. Praying for you and Tim as I know its hard to let him go back. Ii was nice seeing him yesterday. I keep Dustin in my daily prayer.
Missed you yesterday. Hope things are better with you. Blessings on your week. Vangie
Post a Comment