So last night I made this for the first time this season.
This did a pretty good job keeping it warm in here when we just had cool nights. But I thought it would be more cheery with a real fire.
The children and I just finished our breakfast of French Toast that Daniel requested.
I found these pictures on my camera from a few days ago.
Leah loves to pretend. These cat ears help her do that.
"Is it guilty in here or is it just me?"
Leah loves Ellyana. Elly seems to feel the same way.
We had a great day of rest and worship on Sabbath. Since it was the fourth Sabbath of the month we had our regular potluck and program in the afternoon. Then friends came over for the evening. So nice.
Yesterday the children and I got the yard cleaned up a bit. There were about 6 bicycles setting around and various other toys that needed to be put away before the snow arrives.
I washed my car and put it away for winter storage. First I had some fun doing "cookies" in the wet grass.
Tim went to Alfred and got a load of logs from my cousin and her husband's place. He hopes to get at least 5 more trailer loads out of there.
So "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
3 comments:
Sounds like you're all ready for the weather. I'm not sure I am. Looks like I may have to forgo my Tuesday trip to Bismarck, lol.
No, I am not. I just like to convince myself that I am.
I guess we'd better get used to snow, it's here whether we like it or not! I love your wood stove, wish ours had a glass front so we could watch the flames.
Post a Comment