Monday, October 18, 2010

Back in AZ

Dustin is now back in Arizona.  We got him to the airport and heard back that he made it home.  His flight wasn't until 5:30 p.m. so we had plenty of time to get him there.

The little children and I (Tim works Sundays) took him to Fargo.  Brandon drove as well and met us there.  We did some shopping at the mall for Dustin and Brandon.  Our first stop was the pet shop where we saw they were getting Boxer pups at 4:00.  I was glad we wouldn't be there then as a Boxer puppy can be hard to resist.

After shopping we had supper at Space Aliens where Brandon's friend, Riley, met us.  It was nice to see him again and catch up a bit on what is going on in his life.

Then it was off to the airport.




Some last minute photos




I don't remember what that face was about.





We all got an opportunity to be the photographer.





Some more photos from before...This is Brandon.





The older children helped us put together the new entertainment center for our new flat screen TV.





Leah took this picture of the beautiful sunset.





Ellyana loves to get brooms and chew them.





Leah didn't want to jump with all the big people on the trampoline.  So she played on the play set.





Dad and all his children.




It has been a sad day today as I am walking around crying some of the time.  I don't suppose it will ever get any easier.  But I've kept busy as there was plenty of work to catch up around here.

I'm happy to say I have this season's last 7 pints of tomato sauce in my canner right now, a reason to celebrate.  I've been doing laundry all morning.  And we have been doing school.  We finished Leah's kindergarten and are about half way through Daniel's lessons.  We were all hungry so I came down to make some lunch.  The lunch is all finished and the children are outside taking a break. 

I had best get back to work so I can call Daniel inside.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My mom talks about how hard those first moments after we leave are on her. I guess someday soon it will be my turn.