When I was going out to take some pictures of the trenches I found Elly and Mario lying in the sun together. Most of the time they get along well. Sometimes Elly likes to chase Mario.
Here's the south trench.
The east trench
The north trench
The hole they made going into the crawl space under the west entry.
This used to be the room where I had my canned goods.
The north side
The cistern and steps
They didn't work here yesterday but are here right now bright and early. So I am going to get out of the house as they are making quite the racket in the basement.
But first I will share about the next picture. I was outside last evening when I saw something buzzing in my flowers. After looking more closely I saw what I thought was a humming bird. I am grateful to have seen it and to be able to view it for a long time as it was humming from flower to flower taking drinks from each. It is in the center of the photo on the clump of purple flowers. ( I learned from one of my readers that it was a hummingbird moth. Since I had never seen one of these or had even known that they existed I'm glad to have captured it in a photograph.)
1 comment:
That looks like a hummingbird moth. If you google it, you'll find lots of information. Beautiful, isn't it?
Post a Comment