Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Leah's Pictures

Here are the pictures I took of Leah. We had fun with props and places. She was really into it. We did her pictures first. When we were taking Daniel's pictures she wanted me to take more pictures of her. Daniel wanted to take a picture of me. He is getting good at taking pictures.





She found this feather by the chicken coop and wanted some pictures with it.



They are such sweeties!


This is the first picture I took.



I like this one.





This last one is my favorite.



I will try to post Daniel's pictures tomorrow.







3 comments:

Karol said...

Leah is so beautiful, just like her mom :)
Hope you are feeling better today. It is so hard when our loved ones leave home. You and your family are in our prayers.

Kimberly said...

Yes, I am feeling better. It is hard even though we know it is the right thing for them to do. It was great seeing you last Sabbath.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kimberly,
I've been under the weather here lately and have been trying to stay off of the computer more as that seems to pull me down more. Anyway, I didn't realize that Brandon was leaving home. Is there a date set for that?
I can remember bawling my head off when Robert went back to work after just a weekend together so I can't imagine having 2 weeks together and then having to adjust back to his work schedule. At times like that, I find the Lord's presence extra sweet.
One thing is sure, you do have precious little ones--how cute!!! I'm so very glad that the Lord blessed you with Daniel and Leah to fill your days with useful purpose. I just can't imagine how people deal with an empty nest. I haven't "Lost" even one yet, let alone ALL of them!
Oh prepare my heart, Lord, for what lies ahead!
Happy Sabbath dear friend,
Dawn