Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whitney's new kitty

Whitney picked up her new kitty today. She got him from Ryan's Uncle Johnny. She brought him over so we could see him. He did really well here. Of course now the kids want one, too. We did bring Mario in to see the kitty. Mario wasn't impressed. I made sure Mario saw the kitty leave in Whitney's car.

Daniel especially liked holding kitty. Leah liked playing with him but didn't much care for his little claws.

Kitty found the windowsill, the same place Mario and Carmel used to like to sit and look out the window. One day we came home and wondered where Mario was. He had been sitting on the sill when the inside window closed and locked him between the screen and window!
The kitty found the birds and was very interested in them and they in him.


I think he must have some siamese in him. His eyes are blue and his hair is similar to a siamese. I wish I could have got a picture of his face but he moved everytime I snapped a picture. It was fun to play with kitty.

No comments: