Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snow

We did get a little snow yesterday. As I was driving to town I noticed the sky start to look like snow. When I looked harder I could see little flakes falling. By the time I got out of the dentist office there was enough sleety snow to cover my windshield. The streets were slick but our highway wasn't.

Here's a picture I took this morning looking south. Isn't the dawn pretty?




If you look hard you will see two birds. One is at the feeder and another is on the ground.




I'm happy I will be able to stay home today. I took care of all my errands yesterday so I shouldn't have to go away until Sabbath. I'm looking forward to doing a bit of cooking and baking after school today and again tomorrow.
Blessings!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

I see you have snow too! It sure is pretty, but our snow is especially slippery right now. It makes for adventurous chores. :)

I'm glad you get to stay at home until Sabbath... I love being at home! It's just so comfortable!

Happy house-cleaning tomorrow~
Cora

Tamera said...

Don't you just love feeding the birds in the winter? My Olivia put out the suet feeders today and we're expecting the woodpeckers will find it soon.