Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tagged

While I am not sure exactly what that means I will take the challenge and try to answer the questions from my friend's blog.

Six names I go by:

Honey (only Tim can call me that, oh, and sweet older ladies)
Kimberly
Kim
Kimmie (only my brother calls me that!)
Mom
Mother

Three things I am wearing right now:

Blue jeans
Blue socks
Teal t-shirt

Three things I want very badly right now:

All my children to be saved
To be debt-free
For my feet to be warm!

Three things I did yesterday:

Taught school all day (at least it seemed like it as we didn't get done until 8:00 last night!)
Warmed left-overs for lunch
Played the geography game with Daniel and Leah

Two things I ate today: (It's early so I haven't had much yet.)

banana
venison jerky

Two people I last talked to on the phone:

Jane from the chiropractor's office
Someone calling for Tim

Two things I am going to do today:

Teach school in a minute here
Give Sunny a bath

My three favorite beverages:

Water, my beverage of choice
White chocolate mocha, mmmmmm
Plain coffee

Since I don't know many who blog I won't tag anyone else. I also got tagged by my young friend Cora, Maiden in the House of the Lord. Cora, I'm not sure how to do all that copying and pasting but I will try to answer all the questions later since they require a little more thinking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
Thanks for playing tag with me! It was fun to read your answers. :) I think it's neat that you and Cora are friends--whoever heard of a generation gap?
Love,
Dawn

Cora Beth said...

Dear Kimberly,
I enjoyed reading the answers to your "Tag"! Did you manage to get all the things done that you had hoped to today? It seems like the days are never quite as long as our lists are, and there are always things left to be done the next day. I guess that gives us something to look forward to though--so we know we won't be bored!

I know what you mean about not knowing how to copy and paste and do all these things... If it weren't for our having Andrew in the house, we would just be lost!!! He did teach me that, if you copy some text from one blog and wish to paste it to your own, you need to click on the "Edit HTML" button (when you have the window open where you write your post) and then paste the text there. You can then click back on "Compose" and edit the text from there. I've used this technique quite a bit and it saves me a lot of time!
Well, speaking of posting, I still want to write a quick post before I crawl in, so I'd best get to it.
Have a good nights sleep~
Cora