Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Real Progress

While I would like to just spend the whole day working on the play set reality is that we need to do some school work first. So this will be a short post as we want to get done with our work inside so we can get outside and enjoy this day.

Since we have the tower pretty much finished we are getting to the easier steps. Tim and I worked on getting this table done yesterday before he had to leave for work. Leah just loves it and has already had a picnic snack on it.




After Tim left I saw that the next few steps were putting the safety railing around all three levels. I thought, "I can do that." And I did.
The next step is to make the climbing wall which will go on the above left (I think) and the slide will go on the right. There really isn't much wood left as I suspect after we get the climbing wall finished the rest of the wood will be to construct the swing set that goes off to the right of this picture.
I best get my students up to school. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome! Good job on your contribution. :)
Dawn