There! Now I've caught up on posts. I might not have a chance to post every day after today. We enjoyed a nice lazy day around the motel with frequent walks on the beach.
Tim was getting hungry!
But he took the children swimming.
The seagulls were hungry, too, and caught many clams while I was watching.
Finally, we could eat, too. There's nothing like a good home cooked meal after eating out for several days.
We drove down the road a couple miles and found a beach where it was more protected. The water was cold.
Leah dug in the sand almost the whole time.
Once it got cloudy I got cold.
Tim walked down a ways to see what the fishermen were fishing for. He found they were clam fishing and was given an in depth lesson on it. While he was there he saw these sea lions. We enjoyed watching them through the binoculars. We also saw some seals.
It was a great day and we will be sorry to leave tomorrow. But we have things to look forward to seeing then. We want to stop at the whale watching point, a lighthouse, the sea lion caves, and other things before we get to our next stopping point.
No comments:
Post a Comment