Friday, May 20, 2011

We're Home

We got home last night.  I'm not sure exactly what time it was as I was ill.  We stopped at Pierre, SD for lunch.  I decided I didn't feel too well and just lay on the van's back seat while the family went inside.  After that things didn't go too well.  I'm feeling better now, just a little achey.  I don't think I will eat anything too soon. 

Here I sit with a big mess of suitcases and things that need to be put away and bags of laundry that need attending.  It will just have to wait, I guess, as I am too weak to do much but sit.

2 comments:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear Kimberly,
How awful that your wonderful vacation would end like this! I am glad, though, that Sabbath is here so that you can rest and let all of the stuff set until you're feeling better.
Remember to do your entire Access ASAP. Those recipricals are so very helpful at a time like this!
Love and hugs,
Dawn

Cora Beth said...

I too am sorry to hear that you're feeling so unwell! I was glad to learn that you made it back home safe and sound though and will be praying for a quick recovery...

Love,
Cora