Sad news. Yesterday Tim's dad passed away from a heart attack. We are all still in shock. No arrangements have been made as far as the funeral. We are thinking late next week. The little kids and I are the ones who found him. I don't feel like writing about it now. Please pray for our family as there are alot of things to take care of not only with the funeral but Tim's mom's care and estate business.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear this! Be assured that we'll be praying for you all!!! We can sypmathize with you pretty well, as we just went through all of that a couple months ago with Grandma's passing and now need to deal with Grandpa...
Dear Kimberly,
I only now learned about this. I am so sorry that you and your little ones had to be the ones to find him.
We're all praying for your family,
Dawn
Post a Comment