Finally...we are finished, almost finished anyway. We still have to bolt that bottom ladder to the play set. Then we will be done.
The children are enjoying it. We do want to remove the sod and put some pea rock all around the play area. And we will frame the rocks with some wood to keep them where they should be. Who knows when that will get done. At least they can enjoy it this summer.
While I was outside I saw our neighbor planting. The farmers sure have been busy this nice week. Whitney said they should get finished with their planting by the weekend.
We were watching a DVD of family photos set to music that I finally finished for Dustin when I found Leah had fallen asleep in her chair. She has been sick for over a week and has been snoring like an old bear.
I came down with whatever Leah had Saturday night, too. I had a fever for two days and now have been coughing. I prayed that Tim and Daniel wouldn't get as ill as Leah and I. So far they just have cold symptoms.
On Sabbath the group, Cornerstone, is singing at our church. Unless I get a whole lot better in a day and a half I don't suppose I will get to see them.
And Whitney is having a going away party for Dustin after church. I'm going to that! Dustin is moving to Arizona on the 28th. That's going to be hard for me.
Stay well.
1 comment:
Dear Kimberly,
I'm sorry that you and Leah aren't feeling well--YUK! Hope it passes soon so that you can enjoy the lovely weather again.
Your play station is so awesome--great job!
Dawn
Post a Comment