Yes, I meant to say Days as I got honored on Sabbath and on Sunday. My grown daughter Whitney and grown son Brandon were here on Sabbath helping to make that day special. But on Sunday I got honored again when grown sons Brandon and Dustin came out just to bring me gifts and spend time with
me! I am feeling very loved right now.
Brandon gave me this...(my favorite candies)

and this...I love lilies...my mother had tiger lilies in her flower bed...

These were from Dustin. Reading the card almost made me cry. And I can't wait to get started on the book...

Whitney had given me this on Sabbath...I love practical gifts...that knife is heavy duty and sharp...she makes such beautiful cards at Stamping Club each month...

And of course my dear husband and children gave me the wonderful dishwasher last week.
When I was at Sam's last Tuesday I saw this plant and got it for my cousin. It was with the outside plants so I thought that is what it was. When I got home I read that it was for inside. Since my cousin has many allergies I don't dare give it to her. I love the way it looks on my dining room table and will keep it myself. I just hope I don't kill it as I am not very good with indoor plants. It is a star flower.
Thank you dear heavenly Father for creating me a woman, for giving me a good man, and for making me a mother of five children. Each one is so precious and dear. I absolutely love being a mother! Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment