Friday, May 7, 2010

Snow in May

Isn't it lovely? It is falling so gently and the birds are singing so they must be enjoying it. The children are out playing in it. And I know it should be gone by tomorrow.




It is heavy snow.


Looks like a pretty little lane.


This week my dear hubby surprised me with a new servant. He used his bonus from work to buy it. He said it is from his children to their mother. I love it!!!!!!!!!! Since we don't have room to install one in the kitchen or even set this portable in the kitchen I have it in the dining room. It rolls well and I've washed one load so far and it got the dishes so clean. It sure will make entertaining much easier and I will have more time to enjoy my guests.


I leave you with this video of "Spring in ND." Turn up your volume and you will hear the birds singing their little hearts out and Mario meowing for his food.



No comments: